Several customers reported that their Dualtron Storm LTD’s were shipped with the
wrong configuration. If your scooter has any of the following issues, you might be a victim too:
- The scooter can’t go faster than 80 km/h (49 MPH) and no more than 97 KMH with boost. (advertised up to 115 KMH with boost)
- Double tapping the throttle does nothing
- The motors have a weird vibration and sound when you accelerate over 60-70 KMH
The issues above can be caused by the display, motors and/or controllers. Can be software too??
I’d strongly suggest you to test your Storm Limited thoroughly; If you notice that you’ve got the issues
mentioned above, make sure to speak to your Minimotors distributor asap. Depending on the
solution they offer, you might have to issue a refund or to receive the components needed to fix the problem and reach the advertised values.
Minimotors sent new motors with arms because new motors are a bit wider, new 11" wheels with rims and/or displays to several customers to fix the problems.
The results after replacing everything are:
- No boost speed 85 KMH
- Boost speed 100KMH
- A bit of more acceleration/torque, maybe 10%-15%
- 20% less vibrato after 60-70 KMH
More updates soon..