i'm trying to build a super scooter. i got two 2200w motors. the trampa twin hd controller. a 60v lithium battery. A DALY Smart BMS Li-ion 20S 72V 150A. The TRAMPA controller Specs are as follows:
Spec sheet TWIN HD 60
- Power per channel: 100A, up to 75A continuous, 160A absolute max
- 60V rated including any voltage spikes
- 3 shunt design
- Ports: 2x SWD, 2x USB, 2x COMM, 2x CAN, 2x PPM, 2x SENSOR
- 2x XT60 power connectors
- 5V and 3.3V supply for external devices
- Suppports ABI, HALL, AS5047, TS5700N8501
- ASS Ready (Advanced Sensor less Startup = Full Torque from 0 RPM)
I really need help from someone who knows how to connect these devices safely and efficiently. what else do i need? attached is a diagram from TRAMPA...i believe the diagram to be excessive and lacking specifics.
and here is the link to the BMS I purchased.
DALY Smart BMS Li-ion 20S 72V 150A with Programmable Bluetooth Module and Common Port https://a.co/d/g4i2M77
can anyone Take time and help me thru this. i Will compensate for your time and your knowledge, generiusly ;)